The Dworkin Group i.e. Dworkin® includes all companies registered in the territory of the European Union in which Mr. Martin Krivy, is the Executive Director of DWORKIN NL. BV, the holding company which controls the management and policies of Dworkin®.
What data do we collect
Dworkin collects the the following data:
- Personal Identification information including name, e-mail addresses, phone number
- Corporate account details
How do we collect your data
You directly provide Dworkin® with most of the data. This is collected and processed when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer satisfaction survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards / social media platforms or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browsers cookies.
- From data received indirectly from other cooperating outside sources
How will we use your data
Dworkin® collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account
- Contact you via email / social media platform with special offers or services we think you may be interested in
- Keep you up to date with developments within the Dworkin® group that may affect you
If you agree, Dworkin® will share your details if required with our partner companies in order to fulfill your requirements. Dworkin® will never share or pass on these details to outside companies for profit or so that they may offer you their services directly.
When Dworkin® processes your order, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from credit reference agencies to prevent fraud.
How do we store your data
Dworkin® securely stores your data on our data server farm in the Netherlands. This has multiple redundant backup systems and security measures in place to prevent loss of data.
Dworkin® will only keep your personal data for as long as is required to complete our business transaction and to satisfy legal obligations for governmental and tax purposes.
When and if your data is no longer required it will be securely deleted from our servers during our annual clean up and maintenance schedule.
Dworkin® would like to send you information about products and services that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing you have the right to opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to request that Dworkin® stop contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please click here.
What are your data protection rights
Dworkin® would like to inform you that under the GDP regulation 2018 you are entitled to certain data protection rights including but not limited to:
- The right of access – You have the right to request Dworkin® for copies of your personal data that they may hold.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Dworkin® corrects or makes corrections to complete any information they hold about you
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Dworkin® erases your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Dworkin® restricts processing of your personal data under certain conditions
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Dworkin® processing your personal data under certain conditions
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Dworkin® transfers the data that the have collected, to another organisation or directly to you, under certain conditions
In the unlikely event that you wish to exercise any of your statutory rights, Dworkin® are allowed one month to respond in the first instance to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
What are cookies
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What type of cookies do we use
There are a number of types of cookies, however our website uses:
- Functionality – Dworkin® uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in .
- Advertising – These cookies are used to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links that you followed, length of stay on a particular page or article allowing us to constantly improve our content.
- Informational/ diagnostic – These include information about your browser, IP address and device. This allows us to ensure continued compatibility as technology changes
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above link tells you how it is possible to restrict and remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of the features and/or functionality of content may not appear or work as intended to give maximum viewing pleasure .
Privacy Policies of external links
This Website contains certain links to to other external sources/websites. The Dworkin® privacy statement applies to this site only. Should you decide to follow an external link you should read that sites privacy statement.
Changes to our privacy Statement
Dworkin® keeps its privacy statement under constant review. The development, marketing and data protection teams will place any updates on this page . This statement was last reviewed on 5th December 2019.
How to contact us
If you have any questions regarding the Dworkin® privacy statement, the data we hold on you or or would like to exercise any of your GDPR rights please do not hesitate to contact us
E-mail | firstname.lastname@example.org
Call | +420 224 238 497
Or write to | Dworkin spol. s r. o., Rohanské nábřeží 657/7, 180 00 Prague 8, CZ
How to make a complaint or contact the authorities
Dworkin® are committed to delivering outstanding customer service in all aspects of our business. In the unlikely event that Dworkin® has not addressed your concerns in a satisfactory manner you may contact the relevant Information Commissioners Office. We are registered with both the UK and Dutch authorities. The Dutch authorities will be the contact point for all EU purposes, while any UK based issues should be addressed to the UK ICO.
E-mail | email@example.com
Call | +44 303 123 1113
Information Commissioner | Information Commissioners Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF, UK
E-mail | firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call | +31 (0)70 888 85 00
Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens | PO Box 93374, 2509 AJ DEN HAAG, NL